Are you traveling to China? For the first, second or tenth time? Are there still somethings you don’t know or understand about the Chinese? So try our crash course, 7 tips on China! It takes just 2 hours!
WHAT DO WE COVER?
- How do the Chinese see you? – and how they see themselves?
- Conversation topics – creating positive contact.
- Gift giving, it’s meaning and how to reciprocate.
- Does “no” mean no and does “yes” mean yes?
- What is Confucianism?
- Practical advice.
WHERE AND WHEN
Kødbyen, 1711, Copenhagen.
Business groups please contact Anne Lindhardt on + 45 2295 8845 to get a quote.
SIGN UP NOW
Contact us at email@example.com
325,- Dkr. including coffee and tea. Please note! There are limited places available.
MA in Chinese, Psychology and Teacher Education
Communications Advisor in cross-cultural communications – with China as a specialty
Communications Adviser for many Danish and international companies.
Has taught Chinese language and society at Copenhagen Business School for 8 years.
Lived in China for 3 years.
Read more at linkedin.com/in/annelindhardt
Hanne Merete Jensen
- BA in Chinese and MPA from Copenhagen Business School.
- Teacher and examiner in Management Training.
- Many years living in China and Taiwan.
- Civil Engineer, Denmarks Technical University
- Product Sourcing for China, Taiwan and Korea.
Read more at linkedin.com/in/leifzeeberg