Do you want to know how cultural awareness can create job satisfaction, good working environment and decrease your company’s employee turnover?– Then this course on Global HR is a must have.
How could your company have a more inclusive approach towards your international staff andensure that they will want to stay as long as possible? What role does differences and culture play at your workplace and how can you be more specific about cultural awareness and make it a collective value instead of an individual problem?
We give you
• Tools and exercises to use in your own organization right after the course
• Concrete examples and theories from the latest research in the field
• Knowledge on how culture affects the working environment
• Input on to how to enable your management to navigate with more intercultural awareness
• Culture, communication and organization
• How to get the best out of all your employees
• What effect do different views have on hierarchy, status and authority?
• How can the organization’s communication be interpreted in an international context?
• How to be a truly global organization by using intercultural
awareness as an advantage
Where and when
International House, Gyldenløvesgade 11, 1600 CPH V on March 12th, 2015 (9-16)
Price & Sign up
5000 DKK. ex vat. The next course is March 9 & 10, 2015.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.