Do you give presentations, hold interviews or meetings, and want to improve your techniques? The course “Giving A Great Presentation” will help you to communicate effectively and present your message with impact.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
The course provides you with clear and effective techniques for holding meetings, interviews and presentations.
After the course you will have gained:
- Knowledge of your own strengths and weaknesses as a communicator.
- Constructive feedback on your personal communication style.
- The ability to communicate your messages clearly, and to avoid misunderstandings.
- Techniques to engage your audience and get good feedback from them.
- The ability to deal with unexpected and (sometimes) difficult questions.
- The ability to communicate with credibility and gain commitment from your audience.
- An understanding of how to plan a good presentation.
- Knowledge to optimise your presentations with flare.
- A wide range of Powerpoint tools and ideas you can use – now.
Your appearance and body language is important. As you work in small groups, we film you several times. This provides a safe environment for constructive feedback as you practice the new techniques.
The course combines brief and concise presentations and many practical exercises, giving you the chance to practice your personal presentation style. Within the course we map out your needs, after the course there will be the opportunity for follow-up meetings where you can perfect what you have learned.
WHERE AND WHEN
Kødbyen, 1711, Copenhagen.
Book your place on tel: +45 22 95 88 45
It is also possible to have in-house training for teams – contact Anne Lindhardt on
+45 2295 8845 for a quote.
6950,- DKr. excluding VAT and catering. Including materials.
MA in psychology, Teacher Education and Chinese.Communications consultant for effective communication – specialising in cross culture.
Communications Adviser with many Danish and international companies.
Kommunikation & Kultur Director and Head Consultant
Read more at linkedin.com/in/annelindhardt
MA in Professional Communication, BA Social Science and Danish
Senior Course Developer and Instructor of media courses for, amongst others the Danish Police Force and Danish Ministry of Defence.
Special Consultant at Roskilde University , University of Copenhagen and Educational Consultant at Copenhagen Business School.
Read more at http://dk.linkedin.com/in/michpedersen