Just moved to Denmark? Not quite familiar with Danish work style yet? Or the Danish mentality in general? – How about do’s and taboos?
Get inside knowledge on how to behave in a Danish cultural setting, how to get a social network and of course the most important facts and numbers on Denmark.
DANISH CULTURE IN GENERAL
- Cultural issues and norms
- Communicating with Danes – speech and communication styles
- Communication: verbal and non-verbal
- How to build productive interpersonal relationships
- Social etiquette and protocols
- Danish humour
BUSINESS RELATED ISSUES
- Danish beliefs, values, ethics, customs and national characters and their manifestations in the business world
- Business etiquette and protocols
- Business entertaining
- Leadership styles
- Decision making and consensus building
- Negotiation techniques
- Giving presentations
WHERE AND WHEN
A week day from 09:00-16:00 at our premises in Copenhagen City Center, or at your company or private address.
Most courses are held on a one to one basis, but cross cultural training in small groups is also a possibility.
For internal courses at your company, please call. +45 2295 8845
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
one person: 4950,- Dkr. excluding VAT. Including materials
MA in Psychology, Chinese, Didaktics and Danish rethorics
Reputable communications advisor and cross cultural trainer, specialising in Denmark and the Danish people.
Lived 15 years abroad in China, the US and Norway.
Consultant to many multinational and Danish companies.
Director of Kommunikation & Kultur
For Further reading, please see: linkedin.com/in/annelindhardt